четверг, 13 августа 2015 г.

A lifetime poem

This documentary, full of metaphor, was filmed in one of the most mysterious place in the world------Sichuan Serthar Buddhist Institute of China. Because the government's restriction, this place was not accessible to foreigners.

Director: Shiwei Kang


I met Sonam Darge, the main character in the documentary, while travelling in Serthar. We both were having meal in a restaurant. He smiled to me, so I smiled back and that is how we started a conversation. He told me that he is a big fan of Nietzsche, Carnegie and fond of philosophy and psychology, which made me interested in him. Afterwards, he invited me to his cabin in a mountain. In this way, we got to know each other and friendship developed between us.

Specifications

Film Type:Documentary, Feature
Runtime:1 hour 34 minutes 57 seconds
Completion Date:May 2, 2015
Production Budget:25,000 USD
Country of Origin:China
Country of Filming:China
Film Language:Chinese, Tibetan











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий