среда, 2 сентября 2015 г.

İmece Evi

No one could not dare to take the radical decision is the story of a desire to build self-sufficient life.

Director: Yahya ERCAN

I was born in Beypazar, Ankara. I finished my primary school at Beypazar Namık Kemal school and then graduated from Beypazae high school. After a year I passed exam and went to Erciyes University, faculty of Communication, RTC ( Radio, Television and Cinema ) department. And I have been working at Campus TV which belongs to the university as cameraman and camera chief for 1 year. I graduated now.

Specifications

Film Type:Documentary, Short, Student
Genres:Nature, environment
Runtime:21 minutes 30 seconds
Completion Date:May 10, 2015
Production Budget:2,500 USD
Country of Origin:Turkey
Country of Filming:Turkey
Film Language:Turkish







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий